Fastest 8 Growing Tech Cities in Europe in 2019
On their latest report, the London-based real-estate firm, Savills Tech Cities – mentions that European cities are not behind from New York or Chinese tech cities, and that are actually contributing vigorously in the global tech sector.
Six categories were used to group the research, which included business environment, tech environment, city buzz and wellness, talent pool, real estate costs and mobility.
- London: the UK capital remains the dominant tech hub in Europe.
- Amsterdam: it benefits from a skilled, English-speaking workforce and scores well across all categories.
- Stockholm: is home to around 120 health tech firms with some truly exciting health tech developments.
- Copenhagen: Their compact size allows residents shorter commutes, easier access to amenities and a better work/life balance.
- Paris: France is striving hard to turn itself into a “start-up nation”.
- Berlin: has a startup ecosystem is all about vibrant and creative culture, a diverse pool of talent and expertise.
- Dublin: has made into the elite tech city list, ranking it in 12th place on a list of the top 22 cities for tech around the world.
- Barcelona: with more than 1200 startups, Barcelona is a buzzing startup hub and one of Europe’s prominent tech hotspots.