10 podcasts every entrepreneur should listen
Being an entrepreneur is not an easy task. It requires time and full dedication. There are many things you have to deal with when you start a project: management, administration, marketing, product analysis, suppliers, etc.
At the beginning, the entrepreneur can’t control all these aspects, so she/he needs to be aware of everything, researching and learning. Hear the experience of others success entrepreneurs and let yourself be advised by experts are some of the most advisables activities.
Here is a list of the best podcasts that will help you guide you in your projects:
- Ted Talks: the famous talks, contributions, relevant reflections or presentations by personalities and opinion leaders that are made available to any entrepreneur who wants to hear it.
- How to Start a Startup: offers firsthand, hard-won knowledge from Sam Altman and others at Y Combinator. These were originally given as class lectures at Stanford University, and now they’re being offered to the world at large.
- The Tim Ferriss Show: Ferriss interviews experts and performers for insights, relevant products, positive habits and routines, and strategies for success.
- The Successful Mind: After surviving a nearly fatal accident as a forklift operator, David Neagle changed the trajectory of his life. He is now a successful business coach and multimillion-dollar business owner who shares his thoughts on how a successful mindset can put you on the right path.
- Youpreneur FM: , hosted by Chris Ducker, is a weekly podcast that introduces listeners to top online business leaders and personal branding entrepreneurs. Each episode ranges in length from five minutes to one hour, and covers a range of topics such as how to build a personal brand, how you can market yourself as an industry expert, and how to launch online products and services.
- StartUp: covers the nitty-gritty of what it’s really like to start a business and get it off the ground. Episodes run about 30 minutes each and cover topics from how to choose a name for your company, why China is trying to change its image, and how to balance entrepreneurship with parenthood.
- Entrepreneurs on Fire: is a daily podcast that features interviews by John Lee Dumas with today’s most successful entrepreneurs. Each interviewee shares their personal entrepreneurial journey – their worst entrepreneurial moment, an aha moment that turned their idea into success, and more.
- Marketing Over Coffee: is as casual and conversational as its name implies. Hosts Christopher S. Penn and John J. Wall delivers episodes packed with useful marketing tips and Penn regularly covers topics focused on social media, SEO and search marketing, email marketing, and how to incorporate “old school” marketing methods into a modern marketing world.
- This Week in Startups: Jason Calacanis and a rotating group of guest experts bring you this weekly take on the best, worst, most outrageous and most interesting stories from the world of web companies. Calacanis gives listeners amazing insights into how angel investing works and how he builds companies.
- Behind the Brilliance: offers conversations with some of the world’s leading innovators in a variety of industries. Guests include entrepreneurs, journalists, fitness leaders and more. Host Lisa Nicole Bell leads conversations on how her guests found their path in life and how listeners can design their ideal lives in their own fields.
- How I Built This : hosted by Guy Raz, delves into the origins of some of the world’s largest and most successful companies in an engaging narrative format. The business founders and CEOs featured on the show discuss how they were inspired to start their business and when their hard work finally paid off.